YMCA Camp Yarramundi
YMCA NSW currently offers 3 unique venues, all with 3 very unique experiences. From the pristine bush environment of the Hawkesbury Valley to the heart of the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, each site and the Y commitment to service & outstanding programs
Located on the heritage listed Grose River in the beautiful Hawkesbury Valley, YMCA Camp Yarramundi has long been one of Sydney's premier outdoor education venues.
Yarramundi is a natural bush site, with cabins nestled inbetween the landscape and an abundance of wildlife and beautiful natural features. With a capacity of 240 people the site is capable of hosting multiple bookings at one time.
- Dining Hall
- Recreation Hall Breakout Room Stage
- Bush Chapel Audio visual equipment
- Swimming pool
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Walking trail
- Air conditioned & ensuited accommodation
- Separate group leaders accommodation
- Outdoor kitchen and woodfire pizza oven
- Extensive range of outdoor
- Activities Professional, qualified, outdoor education instructors and facilitators
Yarramundi is just over an hour from Sydney and around 20 minutes to Penrith.
- School Camps
- Father & Son Camps
- School Holiday Camps
- Conference & Retreats
Phone: 1800 024 097